Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

School cont.

We are very busy I never realized how busy we would be with me attending full time and trying to raise a family. It is probably the hardest thing that I have done. But with the support from Bud and my great kids and my sweeet babysitter. Things are coming along!!! The kids just adore the sitter. She is one of 7 kids. I promise to post more pictures I have some from the this past weekened I just dont know how to put them on here from my thumb drive I am going to have bud show me how to do that. I am doing really well in school. I really enjoy the program. I mainting about an " A " average. there is lots of studing and writing. We are hoping to be baptizing Kadin soon but we have not quite set the day yet. We have to find a time that works for everyone and hopefully there wont be a big storm in nm for the family when they have to travel here. The rest of my family is doing well out there in ga. Well I keep everyone posted on the baptism and I will post pictures I promise!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds awesome girl! Glad to hear that you're ejoying yourself and that life is just as crazy there as here. I can't believe Kadin is getting baptized...Jakob will be in January. Take care.
Misty

cha-cha said...

It's so great to hear that school is goint so well! Keep up the hard work and great grades - Woo-Hoo! I agree that it is fun to learn about new things that are of interest to yourself. Cha-Cha

Bella said...

Congratulations girl! I can't believe Kadin will be baptized either! I remember when you had him...awww the good ole' days.