Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's been awhile!!!

Here is a current picture of Ethan that was taken this weekened at the wedding!!!
Here is a current one of Alex isnt he handsome!!!!!!
Well let me start off by saying that I am doing great in School!!!! I have just become Cpr Certified!!!! This past weekened was so busy we had a wedding, a dinner, a reception. a birthday,a party and a baseball game to go to. My Cousin Kori got married this weekened. She married then sweetest guy. His name is colt!! I gotto see family that I havent seen in years which was so nice. The boys had such a good time at the baseballgame. It was just the four of them I went to the womensexpo. I am now an official avon representative if you arinterrested!!!! I am going to try post more frequent. With school and everything I am just really busybut I have some current pics of the boys!!!

No comments: