Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!


Well we have been having so much fun with the family! All of the cousins are here and they are all having a really good time!!! We have taken the boys to the museum. Alex and I went and saw Kung Fu Panda that movie was so cute. On the 2nd we had a birthday party for alex he turned 6!!!!! We had pizza, games, a pinata and of course fireworks. Cha-Cha got here on tuesday because we are having a memories of life party for grandma this weekened!!! And then everyone will be going home. Oh the boys will all be so sad. We have all gotten to have so much fun I have pictures I just need to up load to the computer for everyone to see!!! I will be starting school next week and I am really excited!!!!!! We are still looking for a job which we have not had much luck........ So today is the 4th and we are gonna have a bbq and have lots of fireworks which we have not been able to do in almost 6 years because of living in az. So i will take pics of today and I will get them posted as soon as I can. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!!!!!

No comments: