Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome The year of 2009

I thought that u might enjoy afew of these pics..... I will post new ones as soon as I get them!











Well as we have entered into the new year......I am hoping that we will have a much better year!!!! I will be starting my new job on the 12th of this month!!!!! The kids go back to school on the 6th they are looking so forward to it!!!! My parents are moing back here in about a week my dad has a new job, The kids are going to be able to see their other grandparents..... Well to start off the new year I have come down with 2 inner earinfections and walkin pneumonia what a way to start off the New year..... So needless to say I have done alot of sleeping and alot of coughing!!!!! As soon as i have new pics i will post them...

No comments: