Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well I had to redo my Blog!!!!!






I am having issues. I cant figure out how to add my picture for my profile. Then I cant figure out how to add my friends. So any of you who read my blog if you could please help me! The boys are doing really well at grandma's. They are ready to come home. kadin wants to have satelite back and alex is mama's boy. Ethan has become such a little stinker, he thinks he is cool because his brothers are not here!!!! We will be going to get them soon and they will start school on the 8th of August. Alex will be in Kindergartin. yeah we will see how that goes he hates to be away from mom. Kadin will be in the second grade. Ethan will be giong to day care so that way i can start my new job at JC PENNEYS at the end of August. We'll see how that goes also. Ethan can not stand going to nursery. Sorrry to be venting so much.

No comments: