Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

We Finally got some Rain!!




Well we have gone so long with out rain. And today it finally rained liked for almost an hour!! It is such a welcome sight.Lowers the tempature!!!! The boys will be coming home next week from grandmas after spending a whole month with them in nm. They are ready to come home. Then it will off to school, and Ethan off to preschool! I will be starting a new job custom ordering blinds and curtains at jcpenneys. I think it will be excitimg. I will get to meet new people and learn a new talent. My family is well! My parents have finally gotten settled in ga. They have been there for almost a year. My sister and her husband live there also because he is in the military. He was just deployed for africa for 3 to 4 mths which really wont be that bad. So the only family we have close is about an 9 hr drive and that is just way to long with 3 Screaming kids!!!Well enough of my rambling on. We are doing well other than that!!! Hope everyone else is well!

1 comment:

Bella said...

Ican't believe they were gone for a month! How did you handle it? I can't believe how big Kadin is! He looks so grown-up and handsome! Your littlest reminds me of Kadin when he was small! Hope all is well!