Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here are some highlights of Summer!!!

This is a couple of signs that are at the Natural History Museum they were neon signs some of the ones that I took came out so well. but i was having problems uploading them from the computer!!
Here is Ethan and Carsten buddies for life.They were playing cowboys in Jennys mom backyard this summer. The kids had such a blast but so did the adults. I was so sunburned I couldn't even stand myself!!!!

Here is me and Jenny acting silly at chucke chesse this summer. As you can see we had some fun!!!!

Here is my wonderful husband when we took the kids to Explora. We have been together 10 years already it seems just like yesterday that we were dating and here we are 3 kids and ten years later!!!!!

No comments: