Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Alexander turns 8 today!

Here is our Birthday Boy ! He is almost 8 here!!! I tried to put from youngest to oldest and for some reason it went from oldest to youngest! I can't believe that he is going to be baptized next weekened!! I will be sure to post current pics of that for all of you too see!
Alex is 7 here! We were at the balloon fiesta~~

In this picture he was just fixing to turn 6 !


In this picture he was 4 years old!! Look at that SMile!!



In this picture he was fixing to turn 3! I was not able to locate any of him when was younger I will try to find some!! I can't believe that he is 8 years old! AS i look back on the past years on how much he has changed and grown! I am reminded that he is no longer a baby! As I watch him from day to day, I just could not imagine our lives with out all the children that we have been blessed with!! They are all so different, but they are so alike!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! ALSO WE ARE SO PROUD THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE BAPTIZED!!!



1 comment:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Your kids are super adorable! Tell Alexander Happy Birthday for us! : )